POSITION: PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER
Everfan is looking for someone with photography and/or video talent and innovative thinking to join our team of heroes and help push our company to the next level. This position will use artistic and creative skills to capture and produce images and videos that reflect the full range of products we offer. Photographs are used for commercial and promotional use on our website, various sales platforms, and on official social media sites.
Position responsibilities include:
Photograph Everfan products for promotional use
- Organize photo shoots - products, models, locations, etc.
- Process and utilize post-production software programs, to edit best work
- Ensure that all pictures are appropriate, processed, catalogued and ready in time to meet deadlines (typical assignment turnaround is 48-72 hours)
- Plan and strategize photo shoots with the Creative Director
Part time 10-15 hours a week, mostly flexible hours except pre-arranged photo shoots. Could possibly turn in to full time position.
- Working knowledge and experience with photography and use of a DSLR. Professional experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to edit digital photographs using software such as Photoshop or Lightbox.
- Ability to shoot and edit video using software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus but not required.
Applicants will be asked to share their portfolio of photography (in a print or digital format) for the interview.
This position is open to all experience levels and its scope will depend on the applicants experience and skill set. If you are interested or would like to find out more, please contact us at:
We look forward to hearing from you!!